This wing of the spa is responsible first of all for relaxation with thermal baths and adventure pools. It is separated from the family spa, therefore our guest can enjoy undisturbed the relaxing and warm thermal water.
In the pools that are filled with the excellent healing water of Sárvár, the silky water percolates the body and the soul, making one to forget the everyday worries and curing the aching joints and rheumatic complaints.
The small springs, the shoulder massagers and the drift corridors (lazy river) of the adventure pool offer an excellent opportunity for relaxation.
Pools operating throughout the whole year at the spa wing:
- partly covered adventure pool (32-34 °C)
- indoor thermal water pool (35-37 °C)
- indoor thermal water adventure pool (36-38 °C)
- partly covered thermal water pool (34-36 °C)
Healing waters from Sárvár
The most important attraction of Sárvár is undoubtedly its two completely different types of healing water, which served as a base for the current development of the town. In the Sárvár area, one of the healing waters springs from a depth of 1200 meters and reaches a temperature of 43°C, while the other one originates from a depth of 2000 meters, reaching a much higher temperature of 83°C and it has a very high salt content.
Very important components of the 83°C thermal water are sodium chloride, hydrogen carbonates, iodine, bromide, flour and several other trace elements. The famous Sárvár Thermal Crystal was produced from this healing water through the process of evaporation. A salty bath can be efficiently used for certain locomotive disorders, gynecological and dermatological diseases. It has been known for decades that the healing thermal water has a favorable impact on the treatment of prolonged abdomen sufferings and various chronic gynecological inflammatory illnesses.
The 43°C alkali healing water mainly contains sodium chloride, hydrogen carbonates and trace elements; however it is clean of sulfur and radon. It is exceptionally suitable for the healing treatment of locomotive disorders and can be applied to cures during the rehabilitation process. In addition to this the healing water can be used for the follow-up treatment of sport injuries, neurological complaints and for muscle relaxing baths.
The pools of the healing bath are filled with alkaline hydrogen carbonate healing water, which is mainly used to treat the following disorders:
- Chronic degenerative spine and joint complaints
- Chronic phases of inflammatory locomotive diseases
- Soft tissue rheumatism
- Muscle cramp (the reduction of)
- Muscle bruising and the wearing out of joints caused by jolts and jerks
- Follow-up treatment of sport injuries
- Follow-up treatment of accidents
- Neurological illnesses as well as the conditions after neurosurgical operations
- Postoperative treatment after orthopaedic and rheumatic operations
- Chronic gynaecological inflammatory diseases and certain types of infertility
- Symptoms of menopause
- Chronic diseases of the respiratory system
- Follow-up treatment of the severe inflammation of air passages
- Asthmatic bronchitis
- Severe heart, circulation and breathing disorders
- Feverish, infectious diseases
- Malignant tumors
- Diseases which result in severe inflammation
- Thrombosis, severe cases of varicose veins
In the pools that are filled with healing water the recommended length of stay is 20 minutes.
More details about the composition of the healing water can be found here.
Please read the safety rules of the Spa and Wellness Centre Sárvár!
Click here for a detailed price list!